Monday, April 02, 2007

Hi people,

Unfortunately this was the last post of the blog, what better way to finish it than with Neil Young's Harvest.

I am moving indefintely to Portugal where there is no internet as we still live in huts. I am taking my gramophone with me so I can have the children in the city wind it and maybe I will introduce some of the less fortunate to the likes of Velvet Underground and The Stooges.

There is some hope that Lisbon will have electricity and telegraph lines in about 10 years so Internet will be just a small step away when Prime-Minister Socrates' great 20 year plan comes to fruition!

Unfortunately immigration has caught up with me and you will all be deprived of the blog. Blame the opressive regime of the UK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your legal troubles. I've been following this blog almost since it started, and it became one of my daily reads. I really appreciated the effort put into each post, and you turned me on to a few old gems. Best wishes, you will be missed...

Domen said...

You almost got me.. But Portugal and no internet? :D Common. Nice try, continue the great work!

Bola Oito said...

lol

A bit harsh on Portugal's technologies abilities no? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

I will say the truth ... You got me. I really thought that was the end. This blog is very cool. Keep going ;-)